Theme Preview Rss

Freshly baked by Le Bijoux...

Address: Along the shophouses at Kiliney Road...first corner stall nearest to the ERP gantry..is this easier to picture?hahah

Apparently I always see queues and crowds in this stall and always wonder why...

I went in once and took a quick scan.. I saw a varieties of normal and healthy bread, cakes, sponge cakes and so on...

Did not buy anything on the first visit but on the second passing-by visit, I can't resist the look of the chocolate sponge cake and decided to get Half a loaf, which cost $4.80. This is not cheap at all as there are only 4 slices from the half loaf..

Anyway, bottomline is, I will definitely get something next time when I pass by again and yes, their chocolate sponge cake is REally NICE.. They are moist and not too sweet, but yet you still can really taste the rich chocolate..worth trying!!

They sell other stuff, i always see quite a lot of people eating their breakfast set.. check out their website to see what they have in stall! =)

If you drive, maybe you can stopped at the many-people-stopped-by double yellow line along Kiliney and grab something?

If you don't drive, perhaps you won't purposely walk here as its two to three streets away from Orchard central..may be a little too far out for you.. but like I always do, if pass by then buy la! =)

0 comments: